Mike's Kofta Kebobs. Warm the pita with a little butter and swipe with the tzatziki sauce. Mike's Kofta Kebobs Scroll to the bottom for a super quick and easy recipe for Mad Greek Rice as well as a link to my Tatziki Sauce. We are not taking orders right now.
Mix well all the ingredients for kebabs. Heat a skillet, put a tablespoon of the mixture. Mold each ball around the pointed end of a skewer, making an oval kebab that comes to a point just covering the tip of the skewer. You can cook Mike's Kofta Kebobs using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Mike's Kofta Kebobs
- Prepare of Kofta Meat.
- You need 1 lb of Regular Ground Hamburger Meat [do not use lean meat].
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Lamb Meat [do not use lean meat].
- It’s 1/2 cup of Each: Fresh Cilantro & Parsley [chop extra cilantro for.
- You need 1/3 cup of White Onions [fine minced].
- Prepare 6 clove of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Mint [minced].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Each: Black Pepper – Salt – Paprika – Cayenne Pepper – O.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Each: Ground Ginger – White Pepper – Red Pepper Flakes -.
- Prepare of Bread & Utensils.
- You need 3 of large Tandoori Naan Bread Packages [2 per package].
- Prepare 6 of Flat Metal Scewers.
- It’s of Kofta Serving & Garnish Options.
- Prepare 1 of small White Onion [extra thin sliced].
- Prepare 1 of small Purple Onion [extra thin sliced].
- It’s 1 of small Fresh Tomato [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1 of Grilled Yellow-Red-Green Bell Peppers [thin sliced – raw or pa.
- Prepare 3 cup of Fresh Cilantro.
Hajj adds the gyro to the Mike's City Diner take-out menu on Friday to celebrate the fundraising episode of Triple-D. All proceeds from the sale of the kofta kebab gyros this weekend will be donated to the relief effort. In Turkey, many dishes are prepared in the form of meatballs. Place the lamb and spices (if using) into a big bowl, pick in the thyme leaves and finely grate in the lemon zest, then scrunch and mix together well.
Mike's Kofta Kebobs instructions
- Make your Tatziki Sauce and let chill. My recipe can be found in the link below..
- Clean and preheat your gas grill or clean and light your charcoal grill. Authors Note: Charcoal will offer you much more flavor in your meat..
- Chop up and mix everything called for in the Kofta Meat section together very well. Refrigerate meat for at least one hour..
- Mold meat into five, 6"long x 1" wide, cigar shape forms as pictured..
- Mold meat around your scewers tightly using tap water to moisten the outside of your meat if needed..
- Grill meat for 8 – 10 minutes total. Try not to flip meat until the top side begins to firm and can hold up to a turn. Gently turn your meat [repeating] and grill until done..
- Grill Naan Bread until you can see score marks on the bread and a slight crisp. Do not over-grill as you'll harden your bread..
- Serve whole pieces of meat on Naan Bread with Tatziki Sauce, fresh Cilantro and any other additions listed..
- Mad greek rice recipe.
- 2 Packages Uncle Bens Rice Chicken Flavor bags. Tear a small hole in each bag and heat in microwave for 1 minute. Chop 1/2 cup fresh Cilantro and add to rice. Sprinkle a few dashes of Cumin on top and add 1- 2 tbsp salsa or chili sauce and mix. Sprinkle a few more dashes Cumin, mix and serve. Garnish rice with fresh Cilantro..
WELCOME TO HENRYS HOWTOS I am a fulltime self trained executive chef as well as having alot of experience and knowledge in DIY, electronics, trades & home im. We specialize in delicious chicken, beef, lamb, kofta kabobs as well as chicken tikka, curry specials, and delicious gyros! We also serve traditional American food with unique flare including your favorite pizzas, burgers, subs, and wraps. Children can select from different varieties of food from the kids menu. Mold the kofta on the kebabs While the grill is pre-heating, make the kebabs.