Mini beef kebabs with pancakes and salad. Are you itching to get your barbecue going, I say get grilling and go Greek with this Beef Souvlaki with greek potatoes and purple cabbage and feta salad. Remove beef and shrimp from bowls, discarding garlic mixture. Place beef skewers on one side of prepared rack; place shrimp skewers on opposite side of rack.
Add all other ingredients and blend in a. If you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water beforehand to ensure they don't burn in the oven. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until thoroughly combined. You can have Mini beef kebabs with pancakes and salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Mini beef kebabs with pancakes and salad
- You need 1/4 kg of beef mince.
- Prepare 1 of finely diced onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped corriander.
- Prepare 2 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
It's best, where possible to refrigerate the mixture for at least an hour before cooking. Mix the beef, cumin, paprika, salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper together in a bowl. Seasoned kefta makes a superb grilled kebab (brochette). If you don't have skewers, you can grill the kefta as flat meatballs, but they can be a little cumbersome to deal with on the grill without a support.
Mini beef kebabs with pancakes and salad step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Shape into fingers.
- Bake in the oven at 250 0c for 30mins..
- Serve with Pancakes, a bowl of fruit salad, juice of your choice and chutney or ketchup for the kebabs.Enjoy..
Serve your kebabs with a fresh salad and a side of couscous or serve on pita bread as a kefta sandwich with tomato and roasted pepper salad. Or maybe the original inventor simply had toddlers and realized the trick to getting picky eaters to eat was to impale the food on a stick. And what a genius idea that was! Here's a kabob that layers mini pancakes and fruit that can be enjoyed for breakfast or any time of day. Best of all, those soft and pillowy pancake bites are smeared with.