Motton kofta. Chicken kofta recipe: step-by-step (print-friendly version below) Make the ground chicken mixture. First, soak a very small piece of sandwich bread in water until super tender, then drain the water and squeeze the bread dry. Place the bread in a large mixing bowl.
Mutton Kofta Recipe – About Mutton Kofta Recipe Mutton Curry Recipe: A traditional Mughalai recipe, mutton kofta is a delicious blend of Kofta balls made from minced meat, egg, channa powder and coriander leaves, cooked in a sea of yogurt and a myriad of spices. A mutton curry recipe that is perfect for a dinner party menu and will leave your guests wanting for more. You can cook Motton kofta using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Motton kofta
- It’s 1/2 kg of Motton qeema.
- You need of Onions 2medium size.
- You need of Tomato 3large.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Salt u taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds roated and griend by hand.
- You need of Coriander roasted and griend.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 4 of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Bread slices 2.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Green coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Black paper.
- You need 1 cup of Yogurt.
We have a delightful mutton kofta recipe, Hokh Hund Mutton Kofte that one can make for a feast for dinner at home. The recipe uses a host of spices and herbs, including sun dried leaves, cardamom, kasturi methi, deggi mirch and saunf powder, cooked with boiled and deep-fried lamb balls. Moving on, let us tell you precisely why this lamb kofta recipe is a winner. You've got the tender, flavoursome lamb, you've got zesty and succulent chicken, and to top it all off, there's golden orzo combined with zhoug or zhug (a spicy coriander sauce) and beautifully roasted vegetables to accompany you on this epic culinary journey.
Motton kofta step by step
- Motton ko pease lean phir us ma kuti hari micrch,dhania zeera,salt,bread,anda,chilli powder sab kuch dal k mix kar k balls bana lean..
- Phir pyaz light brown kar k griend kar lean us k salt tomato chilka utar k griend kar lean phir oil garam kar k us ma paste ginger garlic all spices dal k cover kar k pakayen phir yogurt dal k dhon lean phir kofta dalan and cook kar lean and cover kar k.pakayan and when they done garnich with coriander and serve..
Kofta is a Middle Eastern dish made from ground lamb or beef mixed with onions, garlic, and spices. The meat mixture is shaped into balls, patties or logs, and then grilled and served with pita, salads, dips, and sauces. Learn how to make tasty kofta curry. Very easy step by step video recipe. Enjoy this homemade restaurant-style mutton kofta recipe from scratch with its spec.