Rolled Flank Steak Kebabs. Thread the veggies onto the skewers, and then the flank steak in an "S" type pattern. Alternate the veggies with the steak until your skewers are filled. Then reduce heat to medium and place skewers on the grill.
Roll the Flank Steak tightly and insert the skewers. Cut in one inch thick kebabs. Add some more Salt while grilling. You can cook Rolled Flank Steak Kebabs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Rolled Flank Steak Kebabs
- It’s 1.5 Pounds of Flank Steak.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Cardamom.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Turmeric.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Black Pepper.
- You need To Taste of Thick Sea Salt.
This recipe requires you to cut the flank steak BEFORE marinating and grilling. This will tenderize and add more flavor to the steak. Then just lay the Stuffed Flank Steak Kabob on the grill and cook through on each side. And you look like a culinary hero!
Rolled Flank Steak Kebabs instructions
- Wash the Flank Steak with plenty of water. Add the seasoning and rub the whole steak. Add Thick Salt to Taste..
- Roll the Flank Steak tightly and insert the skewers. Cut in one inch thick kebabs..
- Grill the kebabs at high heat for 6 min on each side. Add some more Salt while grilling..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Which you are, or will be when you make these Flank Steak Kabobs. Thread the steak and chopped vegetables alternately onto the wooden skewers, keeping a little space between each piece. This Stuffed flank steak is rolled around tender stuffing, then braised in homemade marinara sauce. It's one of our favorite easy Italian recipes! Braciole is a classic Italian dish made with a thin cut of meat, most commonly, beef.