Seekh Kebabs. In a bowl mix together the mutton mince and the chicken mince. These delicious, juicy kebabs can be made with any minced meat you like, but we like lamb best. They are a terrific appetizer but also make a nice side dish to the main meal.
Seekh Kebab is a popular Indian appetizer typically eaten with a side of green chutney. These flavorful bites of lamb or beef are made with freshly ground whole spices. Also, when I make kebabs (Indian or Greek) I often use half ground lamb, half ground beef – the flavor is really excellent, and the meat stays a little more moist than if using just lamb. You can cook Seekh Kebabs using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Seekh Kebabs
- Prepare 500 gms of Mutton Qeema with fat.
- Prepare 500 gms of Chicken minced.
- You need of Salt as desired.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted Coriander.
- You need 4 of green chillies.
- You need 2 of Onions drain all water.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Fresh Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 pack of tetra cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of butter.
I serve these on warm split naan breads or paratha with a drizzle of cucumber raita. Traditionally seekh kabab is the is ground meat mixed with various spices to make it delicious and tasty then thread in a skewer (known as seekh) in Urdu and Hindi. Then you can make it on bbq, grill, oven, and pan. The classical method is to prepare this kabab on bbq.
Seekh Kebabs instructions
- Wash the mutton under running water. Now mince the mutton thrice carefully..
- Grind Chicken minced too along mutton. mix them properly..
- Grind cumin, coriander, green chilli with minced to get a paste of thick consistency..
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Add butter and all the spices and cream..
- Divide the mixture into 24 portions equally..
- Now with moist hands make the shape of seekh kebabs and put them onto the skewers..
- You have an option to bbq them or fry using little oil and give coal smoke..
- Serve hot to your loved ones with mint chutney and parathaas. Enjoyy.
My family and I are personally in love with this kebab, especially at dinner. Seekh kebab is a type of kebab, popular in South Asia, made with spiced minced or ground meat, usually lamb, beef, or chicken, formed into cylinders on skewers and grilled. It is typically cooked on a mangal or barbecue, or in a tandoor. Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.