Soya kebab. Divide the mixture into equal portions and make kebabs of each portion. Heat the oil in kadhai and deep fry each kebab till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves, chaat masala and lemon juice.
It is served with mint chutney, onion and lemon wedges. About Soya Kebabs Recipe: Vegetarian kebabs made with soya, bread and a mild seasoning. Soya bean kebabs are made with soaked soya chucks tagged along with some spices. You can cook Soya kebab using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Soya kebab
- It’s 100 gms of soya granules.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 piece of ginger.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 10 gms of coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chat masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maida.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of besan.
- It’s as needed of oil for frying.
The marinade of soya bean kebabs includes garlic and green chili paste, red chili powder and turmeric powder which provides spicy flavor to the kebabs. I personally like spicy dishes, so you can increase or decrease the spices accordingly. Easy to make soya hara bhara kebab are a healthy twist to restaurant style hara bhara kebabs. These are perfect if you are looking for vegetarian kebabs to serve your guests!
Soya kebab instructions
- Take a bowl. Add boil soya chunks, garlic ginger whole, green chili, black pepper grind it well.
- Now add chopped onion, chopped coriander, salt, all-purpose flour. Mix everything well. keep it for 10 mints in freeze for net now make oval shape..
- If you want you can use any kind of molds also to give your kabab a perfect shape..
- Now take a pan. Add oil and deep fry all the kebab Fry till brown..
- Soy Kabab is ready. Serve with green chutney or ketchup..
This post is sponsored by our good friends at Nutrela whose soya chunks and granules, we've been using for years! Are there any hara bhara kebab lovers here? Soya beans are said to control blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, regulate the bowels and relieve constipation. Remove soya bean chunks on a strainer to drain off excess water. Brush each kebab with the oil.