Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas. Transfer to a plate and let rest. Transfer to a plate and let rest. Meanwhile, grill the quesadilla until the cheese melts, about two minutes per side; unwrap and cut into wedges.
Serve the kebabs in the lettuce leaves with the remaining salsa verde, the quesadilla wedges and mango slices. Learn how to cook great Steak kebabs with quesadillas. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Steak kebabs with quesadillas recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. You can cook Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh cilantro.
- You need 3 of Scallions.
- It’s 2 of Limes (1 cut into 8 wedges, 1 squeezed).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Kosher salt and black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of Beef tri-tip steak.
- You need 2 of Burrito size flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Shredded pepper jack cheese.
- You need 16 small of romaine lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Mango, peeled, pitted and sliced.
Get one of our Steak kebabs with quesadillas recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. See great recipes for Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas, Kebab tortilla too! Serve with the dressing and new potatoes. SHORT RECIPE: Strawberry & Mascarpone Quesadillas An easy dessert that can be finished on a pan over the barbecue, or in the kitchen – the contrast between the warm caramelized tortilla and the cold filling is very more-ish… Thinly slice the steaks and mix in a bowl with the corn, chilli and remaining coriander.
Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas instructions
- Preheat the grill to medium high. Make the salsa Verde: pulse 1 3/4 cups cilantro, scallions, lime juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and a large pinch each of salt and pepper in a food processor until slightly chunky. With the motor running, Poor in the olive oil and purée until combined, scraping down the sides as needed. Season with more salt and pepper..
- Poke the steak all over with a fork to tenderize it, then cut into 1 inch cubes; toss with 2 tablespoons of the salsa Verde and season with salt and pepper. Thread on 28 metal skewers, finishing each skewer with a lime wedge; set aside..
- Tear off a 16 inch piece of foil. Place one tortilla on the left side of the foil; top with cheese and the remaining 1/4 cup cilantro, then sandwich with the other tortilla. Fold the right side of the foil over and seal the edges to form a packet..
- Brush the grill grates with all of oil. Grill the kebabs, turning occasionally, 4 to 6 minutes for medium rare. Transfer to a plate and let rest. Meanwhile, grill the quesadilla until the cheese melts, about two minutes per side; unwrap and cut into wedges. Serve the kebabs in the lettuce leaves with the remaining salsa Verde, the quesadilla wedges and mango slices..
Divide between the tortillas and sprinkle with cheese. Lay the remaining tortillas on top and press down firmly. Cut into wedges and serve with the salsa. Sandwiches : Burgers : J-ZZ's Signature Steaks : J-ZZ's All Round-Up : Seafood : Boneless Chicken : Kebabs : Pasta : Sizzling Fajitas : Pork : Sides : Lamb : Desserts : Vegetarian : Coffee Selections : Kids' Menu. Quesadillas "Sizzling Steaks @ our Intl.