Tawa Kofta Biryani 😋🍲😋(with left overs). Basically, you can saute veggies with pav bhaji masala and make the pulao or just use left over pav bhaji. One time, I had more rice left than usual. So I thought of giving these two leftovers a try and make something tasty.
Kathal Biryani is unusual biryani, not so famous as other biryani's. Many would not have heard or ever tried this. Learn this recipe with step by step pictures. You can have Tawa Kofta Biryani 😋🍲😋(with left overs) using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Tawa Kofta Biryani 😋🍲😋(with left overs)
- It’s 1 of plate left over boiled rice.
- You need 8-10 of left over kofty.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of tspn ginger garlic paste.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of haldi powder.
- It’s 1 of green chilli sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon sliced.
- It’s 1 of tamtaer chopped.
- You need 2-3 of tabl spn oil.
- It’s 1/2 of tspn zeera.
- Prepare 4-5 of sabut kali mirchen.
- It’s 1 of small stick darcheeni.
- Prepare 1/4 of star anaise.
- You need 1 of small bay leaf.
- You need 1/4 of tspn pisa gram msala.
- You need 1 of tspn biryani masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pisi lal mirch.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 of tabl spn dahi.
- Prepare 1 pinch of lemon color.
- It’s 8-10 of mint leaves.
Biryani is the primary dish in a meal, while the pulao is usually a secondary accompaniment to a larger meal. In biryani, meat (and vegetables, if present) and rice are cooked separately before being layered and cooked together. Pulao is a single-pot dish: meat (or vegetables) and rice are simmered in a liquid until the liquid is absorbed. A typical Goan Breakfast thali will have the Baji Pao, a plate of spicy, stewed vegetable gravy along with a Pao, the spongy bread roll.
Tawa Kofta Biryani 😋🍲😋(with left overs) step by step
- Tawa gram karein or oil dal dein ab is me sabat gram msala dal dein or piaz dal kar fry karein brown ho jaye to ginger garlic paste dal kar 1 minute fry karein.
- Kofty dal dein chopped tamater dal kar fry karein nmak haldi mirch chili flakes biryani msala gram msala dal kar 1 minute fry karein.
- Dahi dal kar 5 minute low flame py cover kar ke cook karein kofty gal jayen or oil nikal eye.
- Ab left over rice dal dein lemon color dal dein podina green chilli lemon slice or zra sa oil dal kar dum py 5 rakh dein.
- Mix karein or tawy py he serve karein.
They also have the South Indian dishes like the masala dosa for the breakfast time in many Indian Cafes. Tawa is a traditional flat stove used in India on the streets, at home, in restaurants as the core of Indian cooking which is why it forms the basis of Tawa Kitchen's dishes. At Tawa, what we're trying to promote is wellness inside and out. We take the ayurvedic principle of balance in body and mind and apply this to our cooking. I like perfectly heated leftover Biryani, I have tried many ways, oven, toaster ovens, microwave ovens and Tawa (Griddle) but none of them worked the way this method did.