How to Create Backlinks – Commonly known as link building . A job that aims to get backlinks from other websites.
Backlinks have a major role in increasing the reputation of your website or keywords in the eyes of Google, so that your keywords can appear on the first page of Google. It’s from search engines that your traffic comes.
So it’s clear, the main purpose of backlinks is not to bring in traffic from other websites.
The problem is, now not all types of backlinks have a good value. In fact, there are types of backlinks that can take us to a worse position (which will be discussed later).
You are currently reading the fourth of five SEO modules .
Table Of Contents
- 1 What Are Quality Backlinks?
- 2 Types of Backlinks
- 3 Changing the Backlink Mindset
- 4 How to Get Contextual Backlinks
- 5 Empirical Evidence *hahay
- 6 Avoid Bad Quality Backlinks
- 7 Strategies So You Get Backlinks from Other Blogs
- 8 Tips for Creating Comment Backlinks
- 9 Conclusion and Main Points
- 10 Other Options
Simply put, quality backlinks are the type of backlinks that not everyone can imitate.
If you just get backlinks, everyone can do it. Something that most people can do indicates that something is not special. Is not it?
At least that’s the first clue about the meaning of quality backlinks; cannot (or is difficult) imitated by others.
In the course material for the Synthesis Islamic Boarding School, I divide the types of backlinks into 4 types. Later in each of these types, there will be more terms, the number of which can be irregular (a lot). But I will only discuss the 4 types in general.
Before discussing further, you must master the understanding of this type of backlink first so that it will be comfortable later when you practice.
This type of backlink is generally found on the profile page of a registered user on a site. Often the address format of the profile is like this: namewebsite.com/user/revorma .
A real example is this: https://profiles.wordpress.org/blbla
On that page you can see there will be a live link that leads to my blog vatih.com. I automatically get a power injection from the root domain wordpress.org.
But this kind of backlink (backlink profile) has a power contribution that is so so alias very ordinary. Even though the contribution is small, I still make the process of creating this type of backlink as part of the SOP when optimizing the business web.
This type of backlink is most often done by bloggers, publishers, or optimizers. Because even people who don’t understand SEO are very active in doing this type of link building .
But their mindset (who doesn’t understand SEO) when doing this is to get a return visit from the blog owner who was left with comments.
Unique yes. Therein lies the difference between those who know and those who do not know. Hehe.
These comment backlinks are power divided into 2 kinds; dofollow and nofollow. I myself don’t really care whether the form is do or no . The important thing is that I keep doing it.
For this one, I don’t need to give an example, God willing, everyone already knows.
3. Social Bookmarks
Now if this social bookmarking is a site that allows visitors to submit content from each visitor’s website.
Examples of social bookmarking sites are Pinterest , Stumbleupon , Reddit , Digg , etc.
But there are many also know the social bookmarking site has an Indonesian, any address please googling yourself, do not be spoiled.
This is the most powerful type of backlink among other types of backlinks. So powerful, from my experience doing this type of contextual link building , I dare say 1 contextual backlink is equivalent to 100 comment backlinks on websites that both have 15 DA.
Where’s the argument? The reason is my experience, hehe.
The main characteristic of contextual backlinks is the backlink in the middle of the article. For example, on this page there is an outbound link, then that link is a contextual backlink for that website or page. Do you understand?
Well, the power contribution of this type of backlink will be even more so when the article where the contextual backlink is located contains the following elements:
- Articles relevant to backlinks. For example, our keyword/article is about chicken farming, and we have backlinks from articles that also discuss chickens (not necessarily livestock specific).
- The article where the backlink applies good SEO rules.
- Contextual backlinks are on authority sites or popular sites.
- Contextual backlinks are on articles that are already on page 1 of Google.
What is certain is that it will be very difficult to get a perfect contextual type containing the 4 elements above. Instead of being dizzy, go back to default ; The important thing is that the backlink is in the middle of the article . It doesn’t matter whether it’s relevant or not, authority or not, implementing SEO or not, etc.
Now I ask, of the 4 types of backlinks above, which one is the easiest and everyone can make/copy? The answers are all types except contextual backlinks.
What does it mean?
If you still worship 3 types of lower middle backlinks (profile, comments, sosbook), then the process of increasing your keywords will be difficult, slow, and practically useless.
Backlinks other than contextual have very little impact on the reputation of the website. It’s best not to brutally pursue lower-middle backlink types if you really want to seriously increase the keywords of your choice.
What you need to do now is change the way you think about link building . Remember this sentence carefully; forget the lower middle backlinks .
I’m sure forgetting low-middle backlinks is not an easy process. As long as you do this activity, you suddenly have to forget it.
Believe in me.
It’s time for you to focus on learning and practicing contextual backlinks . The process of getting it is not easily imitated by others. This type of backlink is used by many major SEO agencies in the world, including in Indonesia.
Here are some ways you can do to get contextual backlinks.
- Write for other people’s websites. Submit content, guest post, you name it . The submitted content must be of high quality and consist of many words. Minimum 800 words. You can read about the reason in the quality content lesson .
- Ask your friends who have blogs and are active to put a backlink in one of their published articles that are relevant to your keyword theme. Well, here it feels that friendship brings sustenance. The more blogger acquaintances you have, the easier it will be for you to do this option.
- Make quality articles with interesting themes, so that when a reader stops by your post, he will be happy to use your post as a reference (you get a backlink).
Wow, why bother huh?
It’s actually not complicated. Feels complicated because maybe you’ve never done it, you just imagined it. So, live first and then draw conclusions.
To prove that actually creating contextual backlinks is not complicated, it would be fairer if we made a comparison.
Here is the old way that you have often done:
- Make comments on other people’s web while inserting backlinks.
- The number of words you write in each comment is an average of 20 words. If there are too few words, it may not be approved .
- You have to think good comments so that comments are approved (and successfully become backlinks).
- You have to constantly look for a list of new websites, which provide a comment field, whose website reputation is pretty good, in terms of DA, TF, CF, etc.
- You repeat this activity over and over on many websites.
- In total, there are approximately 50 websites that you send comments to in a day, you are so enthusiastic.
- It turns out that there are already 1,000 words that you have produced from all the comments you have made, wow!
It turned out to be exhausting too.
Maybe you still want to argue, “I do the work using software, really, it’s not a hassle.”
Before I go any further, let’s take a look at what you’re actually going to do using the new method:
- Looking for a popular website or blog in its niche , or not having a niche is also not a problem. What is the popular standard like? Let’s say those who have DA (domain authority) above 15.
- The website provides facilities for the public to submit content on their website.
- If you don’t provide that facility, you can send an email to the manager, asking for permission to publish content on the website, of course adjusting the theme of the web or blog.
- You create content of at least 800 words, quality, easy to read, and appetizing.
Exhausting? Hmm, not really. Because the results obtained are much more significant, much better, much safer in the long term.
Between comments and contextual which is more tiring? If they are both manual, of course, the fall of backlinks will be more tiring. Then how to use the software earlier? Hey, for those of you who have never used software, here are some reasons why I don’t recommend using software:
- You have to buy the software first, which is known as GSA SER, the price is above 1 million.
- To buy it must use Paypal or credit card. Yes if you already have, if not? You have to do it first.
- The way the tool works is not as easy as you might think. You still have to buy third-party (third party) such as proxies, captcha breaker, and you still have to study the menus and panels that are very much.
- You will go through trial-error which is quite time-consuming, it could be months. Not to mention if the impact can reduce the reputation of the website, it’s a mess.
- Too much link building that you do using software can be detected as spam activity by Google which leads to deindex or banned websites from search engines. Horror.
So, who says using software is easy? But if you really want to try it, go ahead .
I’m not anti-software , you know , for some cases I asked for help from third parties to do link building , and they used software for execution, but in a way that wasn’t extreme and was carried out by people who were very experts in using the software.
I wrote a more in-depth discussion about backlink variations in premium material , please login to read it; Here’s How to Build Super Backlinks That Can Rank Heavy Keywords .
Contextual link building is the most powerful and (apparently) easy process to do among the other methods, and this type of backlink is (nearly) unlikely to be considered spam (by Google).
Empirical Evidence *hahay
I and the students at Sintesa are used to conquering keywords by searching tens of thousands per month or searching thousands per day.
Here, sorry, I can’t open any keywords that have been conquered using contextual backlinks.
We conquer big keywords using only less than 20 backlinks. Not infrequently less than 10.
In this section of evidence, I can’t share much because it’s unethical to share it in public, hehe.
Never have a tagline ; the more backlinks the better. Such taglines can be misleading, need to be corrected so the more quality backlinks the better. Just add the word quality , the result becomes very different.
Bad backlinks or very low quality links will actually bring disaster to the future of your website. I’ve often received reports from many people (acquaintances, students, students, etc.) that there was a time when their website was successful in getting a lot of traffic from Google, but suddenly it disappeared (dropped) and couldn’t rank up again .
Of course this is a sad and painful thing.
What’s the reason? After I observed it, it was because they used the tagline “greedy people” above. All kinds of backlinks are brushed, worked on, which end up getting hit .
Wis, instead of mbulets, for convenience you can learn the following characteristics to identify the characteristics of backlink places that you should avoid or be aware of:
- The themes discussed on the web violate Google’s rules of the game. Such as issues of sara, pornography, piracy, gambling, etc.
- Too many outbound links (OBL). My OBL default is 50 links. For example, if you want to leave a comment for backlinks, just see if the number of comments is more than 50 or not. If so, skip it. There are a lot of comment backlinks with hundreds or even thousands of comments and all backlink hunters. I’m aware of this, yes, sometimes it’s not a problem, but it’s best to avoid it.
- There are features or facilities that promise you will have hundreds or even thousands of backlinks in an instant. Please avoid this kind, it’s dangerous!
Don’t bet the future of your business website just in instant ways that are tempting for a moment. Wow , I’m already full of this kind of experience. Kapok . More powerful contextual everywhere.
For me now the most cool way to get new backlinks is to contact bloggers personally through a warm approach. By sending a message on Facebook or WA contact number if I have the contact info.
There are several reasons why I use this method:
- Keeping in touch, of course. So more familiar with the person concerned.
- Of course, I also made a backlink for him, it’s a fair game.
- I can determine the quality of the backlinks I want. I make sure the backlink is contextual. Please read again All About Backlinks Discussed Completely .
- The level of excitement is different, because the process of creating backlinks is accompanied by a warm discussion. This is more complicated than installing here and there without greeting the web owner.
Under certain conditions, the soul of an optimizer is called to buy backlinks rather than going through the process slowly. To the point that it doesn’t matter that the backlinks you buy turn out to be spammy .
Here are the ways I usually do when I ask them to make a backlink for me.
Say hello and throw material for discussion, don’t go straight to the point. Do this until you get bored of chatting , hehe.
I asked him if it would be nice to exchange backlinks? My experience so far is 95% the answer is yes . At this stage I asked how many blogs I had and asked for the address, for me to check the quality of the blog, and I looked for which content I could ask for a backlink there.
Third, Direct Execution
The process doesn’t need to be long, there’s no need to create new content. Just select the existing content then say “I want the backlink to be posted on this page,
http://blablabla.com/bla-bla-bla later, you can choose where you want it to be installed.”
If I have many websites, there are dozens with Domain Authority (DA) above 20, so I don’t have to worry about where to install them. If he has 5 websites, that means just bartering 5 backlinks.
Make sure the content is relevant to the backlinks you want to build. If, for example, there is nothing relevant on his blog, then like it or not you have to create new content and send it to him. It’s a shame if it’s not relevant, so it’s less exciting.
If you are really lazy, it’s up to you, whether it’s relevant or not, you’ll decide for yourself. Sometimes I’m lazy too, hehe.
Here’s a snippet of when I invited friends on Facebook to exchange backlinks.
The conversation above led to the realization of 2 backlinks for one of my keywords. There are a lot of such conversations either on Facebook or on WhatsApp.
There’s nothing wrong with asking, but a typical Indonesian is indeed difficult to give something for free, so also offer him/her to put a backlink on your website.
As I wrote above, there is nothing wrong with this type of backlink though, but it must be understood that the effect is very small or minimal. Don’t forget that there is a formula little by little, it will become a hill .
But when your competitors use more crazy and contemporary methods, of course your work will lose to competitors.
I myself have not completely abandoned this type of backlink. But the priority scale is clear. I will do this type when the basic needs have been met. Backlink comments only as a support.
You can read this link to support comment backlinks:
- How to get comments approved by the blog owner
- 5 Practical Tips for Creating Backlinks in the Comment Column
Conclusion and Main Points
After reading the explanation above, I hope you can start to convince yourself to no longer create comment backlinks. Repent!
Try to force yourself to create contextual backlinks in quality places. How to?
Yes, just look for bloggers who are active and seem friendly. Take a personal approach to them via email, invite them to discuss, they are very happy to interact with fellow bloggers or netizens like you.
Well, in the last paragraphs I want to promote for those who are interested (promooooo, ooyyaa).
Above, I have mentioned some of the places that I and other students usually use to plant contextual and quality backlinks. If you are interested in getting another list of quality backlinks , I suggest you take the Revorma Premium class .
Besides learning from 7 MODULES with 49 premium discussion materials, you will also get these things.
- 50 quality places to plant contextual backlinks . Middle-level keywords can be conquered with enough of these 50 backlinks, God willing.
- More than 200 active blogs from the blogger community that you can use to submit content. Again building quality contextual backlinks. DA average above 20.
- 500+ comment backlinks on the quality web. Remember this is a kind of supporting backlink.
- Third-party or third -party that I usually use (to this day) in optimizing keywords. These third parties are of course paid. But worth it , dozens of keywords from various niches are already on page one using these services.